Friday, April 11, 2014

There's a Spring In My Step...It's Friday!

Last Friday, my little guy and I took an impromptu trip to Florida when the Badgers made it to the Final Four.  The game didn't go our way, but we sure had fun watching with Opa and Oma!  The warm weather was a nice change of pace as well, and we certainly enjoyed the nice and relaxing long weekend!  
















And once we returned home, we had some serious playing to do.  The boys pretending to be pirates:






Clover pretending to be a stuffed animal:



We can finally walk to get Lucky from school again, now that the weather has warmed up!



Lucky really enjoys styling her own hair as of late.  This look was inspired by Frozen:)!



Here are a few things I've been reading/watching/enjoying/finding:

I have so been enjoying this show.  Nicole Curtis is my new hero, and she's local!  Think she would take me under her wings and teach me everything she knows?:)


I always struggle to find items online after seeing them in store at Target.  I just tried searching 'home decor collections' and came up with these results.  I've got my eye on you, urchins.  Hopefully, you will return to stock!

I finished reading this book on the plane ride home when I wasn't dealing with dirty diapers.  (Did you know there are changing tables in plane bathrooms?  Did you know the only time that I wished I had packed a back up outfit for me was during the plane ride home?  It was an explosive trip!)  The book helped me to realize that it's probably for the best that I don't work outside the home, as I wouldn't want to let go of everything I do now and there are only 24 hours in the day.  I feel very blessed to be a stay at home Mom, though I'm not sure I would shy away from a trial of part-time work outside the home either:).  Regardless, I'm looking forward to checking out the movie version of this book some night soon.

Charm has been requesting a super hero bedroom redo almost daily as of late.  This pillow has been ordered and will be part of his room's new look.  I love the modern version of the classic Avengers Crew.  Charm's current/old room is here, and there are small changes a coming.  Also, Etsy is the best.  I could spend all day searching that site.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  We'll be clearing out all the extras in our house as we prepare for our big, annual garage sale!  Wish us luck:).

No comments:

Post a Comment